一切从无到有。
Everything starts from nothing.
我的灵魂不知从何而来。
I don’t know where my soul is from.
从荒凉到繁茂再从繁茂到荒凉,如此循环,注视着,体验着,没有停歇过。
From desert to forest and forest to desert, it keeps circling; watching, feeling, but never stops.

神们说遇见过我,是啊,那是多久前呢,那时你们还不是神。
Gods said they had met me, yeah, how long was that, the time you were even not gods.
我们只是存在,有区别吗?
We are just existing, distinguishable?
说是有的,说这是苦的,做神才是乐的,于是神多了。
It says yes, for this is suffering, while to be gods is the opposite, and so there are more gods.

淡淡的忧伤,又是千年。
Very little blue, and it is another thousand years.

醒来,微微的痛,不强烈,却很真。
Waking up, with tiny pain, not serious, but real.

神说,你还敢吗?我说,不敢了。
Gods say, one more? I say, nope.
神说,痛吧? 我说,很痛,希望不要一直带着。
Gods say, hurts? I say, a lot, hope not take it any more.
神。。。我说,轮回是好的,一切被重置。
Gods…I say, the great circle is brilliant, for that everything can be reset.

看到的是光线,摸到的是肉体,听到的是振动,尝到的是分子,想到的是幻觉。
What you see is light, feel is flesh, hear is vibration, taste is molecule, think is vision.
灵魂,究竟在哪?
So, where is the soul?

神说,你为了虚幻的事,何苦?我说,是啊,当我们成为了神,停止了轮回,两个精神再次重逢,聊起过去,唯有一笑。
Gods say, suffer for the shadow of a shade, and for why? I say, yeah, when we finally become gods, stopping the circle, meeting once again by the means of souls, the past experience to us only reflects two smiling faces.
真实和虚幻,纠缠。
reality and vision, tangle.
意识所能渗透的,不过几毫。
What we can look through, is thin.

一百年,很快。
A hundred-year, is fast.